1. Dawn Patrol: An early morning surf session.
2. Duck Dive: The technique of pushing the surfboard under and through a breaking wave.
3. Hodad: A nonsurfer who frequents surfing beaches and pretends to be a surfer.
4. Inside the Green Room: Inside the tube or barrel.
5. Men in Grey Suits: Sharks!!!
6. Quiver: A surfer's collection of surfboards.
7. Tombstoning: A wiped-out surfer who sinks below the surface while the surfboard bobs up and down.
8. Turtle Roll: a surfing technique where the surfer flips the board over in front of an oncoming wave to get under it.
More definitions and designs coming soon....